Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Excursion to 19th Street

As my first documented excursion into the city I took a trip to Ritten House Square. I've never taken public transportation there so I had to ask directions and so. Turns out when you get to City Hall you follow the green steps to where you can wait for a trolly. The first stop on any trolly heading west is 19th Street. Get of there and follow the signs to Ritten House Square. I explored a little on my way to Ritten House and came across a cool building and an old theatre. As well as a dollar store packed full of all sorts of stuff. When I go to Ritten house I found some interesting graffiti on as well as some adorable squirrels and birds. I took pictures of some of the fountain statues and so on. It was a great trip and an even better start to my morning. As long as I can stay on top of my work load I think I will really start looking forward to these trips. Til next time. To see my excursion

No comments:

Post a Comment